From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Co-founder: David Packard (President: 1947; Chairman: 1964–1969; Chairman 1971–1993)
- Co-founder: William Hewlett (Vice President: 1947; Executive Vice President: 1957; President: 1964; CEO: 1969; Chairman of the Executive Committee 1978; Vice Chairman 1983–1987)
- CEO: John A. Young (1978–October 31, 1992)
- CEO: Lewis Platt (November 1, 1992–July 18, 1999; Chairman 1993–July 18, 1999)
- Chairman: Richard Hackborn (January, 2000–September 22, 2000; Lead Independent Director September 22, 2006–)
- CEO: Carly Fiorina (July 19, 1999–February 9, 2005; Chairwoman September 22, 2000–February 9, 2005)
- President: Michael Capellas (May 3, 2002 to November 12, 2002)
- Interim CEO: Robert Wayman (February 9, 2005–March 28, 2005)
- Chairwoman: Patricia C. Dunn (February 9, 2005–September 22, 2006).
- President and CEO: Mark Hurd (CEO: April 1, 2005–August 6, 2010; Chairman: September 22, 2006–August 6, 2010)
- Interim CEO: Cathie Lesjak (August 6, 2010–September 30, 2010)
- President and CEO: Léo Apotheker (September 30, 2010–present)
- Chairman: Ray Lane (September 30, 2010–present)
[hide]v · d · eHewlett-Packard Company founders Board of Directors Raymond J. Lane (Non-Executive Chairman) • Marc Andreessen • Lawrence T. Babbio, Jr. • Sari M. Baldauf • Rajiv L. Gupta • John H. Hammergren • G. Kennedy Thompson • Gary M. Reiner • Patricia F. Russo • Dominique Senequier • Meg Whitman • Current, but will not stand for re-election to the Board: • Joel Z. Hyatt • John R. Joyce • Robert L. Ryan • Lucille Salhany Executive Officers Computer hardware products Consumer electronics and accessories Other divisions Software Discontinued products Alumni Assets See also Annual revenue: US$104.2 billion (15% FY 2007) • Employees: 309,000 • Stock symbol: NYSE: HPQ • Website: hp.comView page ratingsRate this page
Saved successfullyYour ratings have not been submitted yet
Your ratings have expiredPlease reevaluate this page and submit new ratings.An error has occured. Please try again later.Thanks! Your ratings have been saved.Please take a moment to complete a short survey.
Start survey Maybe laterThanks! Your ratings have been saved.Do you want to create an account?An account will help you track your edits, get involved in discussions, and be a part of the community.Create an accountorLog in Maybe laterThanks! Your ratings have been saved.Did you know that you can edit this page?
Edit this page Maybe later