Wednesday, 13 October 2010

A personal comment about money and the UK

When I was a young teenager, fourteen years old or there abouts, it dawned on me that money wasn't real.

"Not real?" I was asked

"Of course it's real!" I was told

"What do you mean? It's not real?" the chorus chanted

 

I didn't know what I meant - well I did but it was so simple I couldn't say it without getting any of the above replies, let alone other replies that touched upon my mental capabilities.

I left school and went out into the big, wide world

My big brother was going to uni and I was just a worker. We both ended up in the local canning factory for the summer - double shift work from early morning to early the next morning. He paid no tax as a student. I got caned (as in had my money taxed to the hilt - emergency tax codes, don't you love them). He could afford lots of goodies. I could only afford to scrape by.

My head, my way of thinking, never was the same as everyone else's and, as life went on for me, I saw more and more that kept wobbling the 'money is invented' button inside my thinking.

But I carried on being employed, going for my dream, supporting myself and paying my way.

.... except when i couldn't.... my head was stuck on the 'money is a made up thing' ... thing

I lived surrounded by 'old' money

I spoke as if I came from old money and worked at jobs where I was employed as a labourer

Those I worked with knew that money was money was money was money

not an invented thing that I saw - and if by chance someone did know that they didn't see what my head saw

MONEY IS AN INVENTION

It is a made up thing

Surely money can be anything it needs to be if it is an invention - if it was thought up in the first place it had no rules until that time

Which means it can be anything it wants any time it needs to be

Which lead me to see that poverty is just one of those things that those who invented money decided was not worth doing anything about.

and still don't care about or they could sort it just like that

BECAUSE MONEY IS AN INVENTED IDEA

RIGHT NOW THOSE WITH KEEP THE BUILD AS IT IS SO MILLIONS LIVE IN POVERTY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT OF INTEREST EXCEPT AS FODDER

What a complete bastard... to have my head fried by something I see that everyone sees but no one does anything about because sorting poverty over night would mean giving so much to people who would get it for doing nothing whilst all those who work have sweated blood and kissed ass in order to get where they are on the ladders of life - no one likes others to have it easy if they have had to do it the hard way...

I know that any time I work and earn the rich get richer and the poor die by the million because money is so important that rulers of countries steal it for themselves, our politicians are bribed by it's toxic joy - Why would anyone want to keep our system going on that basis? Why would any one want to keep 'their' system going if it only allows you to have scraps from the well laid tables of the rich?

There is this odd place in the growing up process and the joining in with society when you realise in order to move forwards in this society you really do have to take it up the arse - kiss butt, put up with shit - only then can you be part of the money earning crowd.

Or... you can be a thief, a crim, a black economy liver of life. Which is only part of the same old same old but instead of having to kiss butt you wait for the controllers of the white economy to put you in nick for stepping over their line.

Ill?

This society has made me so ill over the years.

Want a little example of the past dishonesties that present themselves now?

Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

Lovers to such an extent that they both spent millions on each other buying love tokens, paintings, sculptures, etc - enough to fill a major exhibition that was put on show recently - beautiful things - the highest levels of craftsmanship

... and all this whilst millions died in Ireland with no help or notice whatsoever from the very same queen who stole from all over the world and enslaved countries even as parliament was supposedly freeing those very same slaves.

Even Queen Elizabeth II had to appologise in her queens speech a year or so ago... but only because the world Wide Web was making it more and more difficult to hide the past truths - she still has servants, she still wants to be bowed to - if someone said to you at sixteen "you can be the head of a very large tight knit group of people who will kiss your hand, obey your every word. you will have millions of pounds to use as your own and many many large residences with servants in all of them and all you have to do is say yes" ... well, that's what QE2 did. She said yes to luxury, pomp, ceremony and power. She didn't choose a shit life with lots of work - she chose to be gloried whilst doing lots of work to secure her own gloried status, and that of her family. Who wouldn't? There are many times I have watched her frown at people who touch her in a too familiar way

Money.

Without money being deified, without money being presented as something so important and 'real' and powerful in its own right, without the inequalities that the money system holds onto and promotes by dictating what can and can't be done, got, bought, built, added to society, to poor people's lives...

Where would this country be now? Would the queen be someone who could cope without servants? Would she have said yes at the age of sixteen?Would she have done the work she has done without the houses and material goodies? Would anyone have listened to her?

money.

an invention that could be changed to suit all

rather than just the few

no wonder my brain fried

no wonder 'your' society is in trouble

I grew up a royalist

I became an anti

Because it seems to me that if the Queen decided that the money system had to change in order that the poor were no longer poor she could go a long way to making it happen, as could any of her ancestors

We are still waiting

Whilst the whole world is converted to a 'money is God' system

So everyone truly believes that without money poor people just have to die because nothing can be done to change things

...

...

...

Millenium Declaration Goals? 2015

Nigerian Banking Fraud?

British parliamentary expenses scandal?

How about the sub prime mortgage scandal?

 

And now the UK poor are about to be shafted, about to lose much of what little they have gained over the past few years, dribbled from the hands of those with wealth and power.

Whilst the wealthy stay wealthy

Because it's not worth changing the rules, the way money is seen, the way money works, because who wants to have to be on the same beach as the poor? Except when those poor people are servants in which case it doesn't matter that they are there... as long as they know their places.

Bit biased? Unfair? Cruel? Untrue?

How about looking at capitalism as a form of Genocide?

 

 

 

Posted via email from projectbrainsaver