PETITION: STOP FUNDING ALEC!
BREAKING: Amazon has dumped ALEC due to "public concerns" about ALEC's union-busting, voter-suppression agenda. That makes 20 corporations and foundations -- plus 39 elected Democrats -- that have dumped ALEC.
Sign on the right to keep the momentum going!!
PETITION: "Stop supporting the American Legislative Exchange Council -- which spearheads state voter-disenfranchisement laws, union-busting laws, and the 'Shoot First' law that let Trayvon Martin's killer go free."
Coverage of the PCCC protesting just before Amazon dumped ALEC:
39 Democratic State lawmakers have dropped ALEC! Click to expand the full list.
We are working with civil rights group ColorOfChange, Credo Action, Progress Now, and others on this growing petition. Click to expand the full list of funders who have dropped ALEC so far.
- Kraft Foods
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Mars, Inc
- Arizona Public Service
- Reed Elsevier
- American Traffic Solutions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Yum! Brands, owner of KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut
- Proctor & Gamble
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS)
- National Associate of Charter School Authorizers (NACSA)
- Lumina Foundation for Education
- Who's next???