Australia's election is on a knife edge, it's well beyond time for all the hackneyed players to realise the people have spoken loud and clear. They're sick of politicians, and have zero trust. This is a resounding defeat for both the ALP and the LNP. The message? A pox on bothyour houses, a major swing to the Greens, and Independents holding the balance of power.
In contrast, the thirst for truth and justice has never been higher - andSchapelle's incarceration is merely the public face of some fundamental rot, and it's time for a public cleansing.
Her clemency application is one extremely urgent issue, but it no way precludes rooting out the home-grown (Australian), filth and lies that led to the jailing of an innocent tourist. And here's the urgency for a domestic investigation . . . in twenty one key points . . .
- 61% of Fairfax readers want her home NOW
- 58% of Australians are unsure of Schapelle's guilt, or think she's innocent.
- Schapelle will continue to be front page news on the women's magazines, for as long as she remains imprisoned.
- There was a massive, nationwide campaign to free Schapelle, leading up to the 2010 Federal election, with hugely warm support from ordinary people. Cars honked, and passers by eagerly volunteered to hold signs.
- This ongoing (global), Facebook campaign will continue to excoriate QANTAS - adding a potential audience of 30 million each week, and there will also be outreach to the global media (news print, TV, radio, T-shirts & mugs). Why were the sackedbaggage handlers never charged, and why did the airline"Lose" every frame of CCTV, on the same day their staff allegedly smuggled millions of dollars worth of drugs . . . ?
- Why was the Australian source of the drugs found in Schapelle's bag never investigated?
- This ongoing citizen investigation will inform the next best seller.
- Flyers like this are not good for bi-lateral relations, and resonate strongly with major sections of the population.
- There is a strong possibility of civil court action.
- Public outreach will target all areas, but with particular regard to key spots.
- The ABC lied about Schapelle (investigation ongoing).
- Fairfax media published fraudulent information (investigation ongoing).
- This You Tube production about Schapelle has been seen by over 56,000 people, with the numbers rising every day.
- Over 50,000 people have signed petitions to free Schapelle, with the numbers rising every day.